Wednesday, November 5, 2008

2008: My Change, My Blessing


"But I'm a million different people from one day to the next
I can't change my mold, no, no, no, no, no.."
- The Verve
Bitter Sweet Symphony / The Urban Hymns

The world is changing drastically economically and politically. I've been down many roads to reach here, to realize the milestones of my life. No one will ever say any path that we choose is easy, everyone's story is different but the essentials are the same; grief, joy, disappointments, success, logical, crazy, etc etc. And its not the first time you will hear that the summit is not the glory, its the climb to the summit that makes us who we are.

The little dude you see in the picture is my son. And he's the most precious thing I have ever had in my life. Many people are afraid of change, they are afraid to explore and grow. I know, I was too. And I have not surpassed my short coming although I realize it, I hope I never do so that this learning process continues in its immortality, the way its meant to be. I'm sure many people can relate to my life and my past, as I could do to others as well. As we are all just one.

The darkness, the light, the darkness, the abandonment, the betrayal, the individuality, the ego deflation, the internal contentment, the darkness, the guilt, the light......

I thought I can never redeem myself and smile with joy, well...I was wrong.

No comments: