Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Blogger Opinion Please

I was just wondering about the post I made titled "Badhuru Ge Chronicles, Vol. 1." I would like to get opinion from you readers whether you would consider to read it, since the post is very very long. Seeing a long post might put off someone, or discourage them to even to start reading it.

Others have started to read it and after they had reached a point, they had to go do something else. If you think the post is too long than appropriate, please let me know. I have tried to write it as it was. But if anyone has any opinions on this I would be grateful, since I'm fairly new to blogging. The Badhuru Ge Chronicles is a true story, and none of the events are fabricated nor exaggerated in anyway.

Thank you all.

Mr. Karma

1 comment:

amani said...

I liked it!

.. and there have been some bloggers who have had their blog stories published as books now.