Tuesday, June 2, 2009

What's the scene?

Hello Hello Hello

Stretch fingers, check!

Its been a while since I have written on this blog. I've been away doing nothing, just entangled in a mental & physical journey, traveling. All this time, things that I thought mattered to me have deteriorated.

Project Moo coming up soon to the blog. Conversation with Shiva and a dream for the trance dance experience to pass into Maldives.

Immersed in a culture of diversity and religion. Its a shame the materialistic devils in us have killed the spiritual understanding, limited as it was. I'm sad Maldives has been disappointing, year after year.

With religious fundamental blind folds, our nation is bankrupt not only financially, but every other wise.

But I'm determined to continue my journey, to find a better spiritual platform.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehe! this post just reminds me of the book "the monk who sold his ferrari" :P

Hilath said...

Welcome back!

You seem to have undergone a good transformation. Hope to read interesting stuff from your spiritual journey of self-discovery. I'm somewhat on a quest like that too :D

Cheers